Wedding planner in Florence

« Older   Newer »
teschio toon
view post Posted on 20/5/2006, 13:33

Which is the best way to choose a wedding planner in Florence ? there are a lot of wedding planners. First off you should take a look to his /her company. You can trust only wedding planners recognized by the italian Authority. You shold verify if they have a company or if they work (in secret) without paying taxes.

babetobe
view post Posted on 28/5/2006, 22:17

Have you suggestions for a professional wedding planner in Italy ?

robyitaly2006
view post Posted on 28/5/2006, 22:28

I'm getting marries in Florence @ Villa la Vedetta in September, and Debora Vedovi from http://www.weddingsitaly.com is my planner. So far, she's been great, responding to all of my thousands of questions!

dreamdream
view post Posted on 2/6/2006, 15:33

I suggest to ask for testimonial and references.

katie t
view post Posted on 28/6/2006, 15:03

I used the italian wedding planner for my wedding near Venice. They were very profesional and the top wedding coordinator/planner made sure everything ran smoothly not just on the day but over the 3 days of our celebrations! We were always kept informed and felt that we were consulted on our wishes and needs, so that our day was truly personal. We can not recomend them highly enough!

Edited by teschio toon - 23/1/2016, 00:50

lucyitaly
view post Posted on 17/3/2010, 16:51

I'm getting married in Lake Garda next June and the person organizing my wedding is called Cinzia from Regency and she's been great so far! She knows that area very well since she was born in Verona. This helps! Try and find out HOW well they know the place, WHERE they are based (Italy or abroad) These are important issues to help you take the good decision. Another important thing is to check if they work "black" or not. The Italian VAT is called IVA. Find out whether it is included or not...Do they give you a contract? That is the actual ONLY document in your hand if things don't go the way they should. Hope all this helps...

nadiaspecial
view post Posted on 18/3/2010, 10:17

Thank you Lucyitaly! All you have said in the post is absolutely true. My company does work with a complete contract that must be signed before the wedding when things can still be double checked! There are many people on the web who do not pay attention to this part thinking that saving money is the only thing that counts...unfortunately this is not always an advantage. I'm sure that many people would find this tip of great interest. Thank you again! Ciao Nadia

AMANDA2
view post Posted on 27/10/2015, 07:04

I married in Italy this summer. BARBIE tozzi PERSONAL CHEF ([email protected]) organised for me the most beautiful wedding I could imagine. she took care of everything. documents , ceremony , lunch , photographer and a great music band . I found e mail on youtube and then I discuss with her more and more times by skype. good luck

7 replies since 20/5/2006, 13:33   388 views