wedding on the Amalfi Coast

« Older   Newer »
natalibera
icon12  view post Posted on 25/5/2006, 15:53

I think the Amalfi Coast with its picturesque villages, bright and white colours, warm sun, delicious Mediterranean food and sea flavours can be the perfect setting for a wedding, reception, and stay in the same city or area where one can spend a week or so together with their guests. I can tell you this from my personal experience there. :woot:

Wedding planner
view post Posted on 25/5/2006, 16:06

Amalfi Coast, this is my favourite place! I think that it is the most romantic place in Italy...of course there are others but depends on your taste. In Positano it is possible to walk very easily from one place to another. The road of Positano is just like a snake. You start from the very top and with no problem can walk all the way down to the beach. There are shops with typical products one next to each other, restaurants....in Positano you can eat some very good excellent fish.
Almost all venues have a terrace and all terraces have the most breathtaking view of the Amalfi Coast and sea.

Sorrento, how many definitions have been ascribed to this locality, one of the most well-known international tourist sights. Sorrento: land of colours; Sorrento: land of the Mermaids; Sorrento, the city of the orange and lemon groves, etc. Each one of these definitions contains the truth because Sorrento is indeed a very pretty little city where kindness and hospitality are a combination that is handed down from one generation to the next. If you just pause a moment to observe how emotional a sunset can be when you gaze in the direction of Punta del Capo, of Ischia or Procida, the outlines of which can be seen clearly, you will be amazed by the variety of colours and the beauty of the scene.

Kellybride
view post Posted on 28/5/2006, 15:53

My fiance and I have been considering doing a really small wedding on the Amalfi Coast, in Positano, but as we look around online, the abundance of wedding planning companies makes us hesitate. Positano's pictures look so wonderful, but is that location a wedding factory, with brides and grooms at every corner? Thank you for any advice/help.

2 replies since 25/5/2006, 15:53   493 views